1. Are chips and salsa free with catering orders?
You know it. Free chips and salsa come with every order. House rules.
2. What is the difference between the fajita bar and the taco bar?
Basically, the fajita bar is the souped-up version of the taco bar. Not only are the portions bigger, but the fajita bar also includes grilled onions and peppers, rice and our handmade guacamole.
3. What if my guests have dietary restrictions?
No worries. All of our bars are set up so each guest can customize his or her meal, which is why our catering is so popular among vegetarians, protein lovers and those trying to minimize their gluten intake.
4. Do I need to get my own plates, napkins, cups and cutlery?
Nope. We bring everything to the table, including peace of mind.
5. Can I place my order online for the same day?
Nope. Our system requires 20 hours notice for orders placed on our online platform. However, we may be able to prepare yur order and have it ready for you to pick up. Just call Amber (804-350-7668) or Michelle (703-505-4131) to check store availability.
6. The website is telling me to Enable Cookies, how do I do this?
For iphone: Go to Safari Settings, Select Allow Cookies and move the slider to 'Always Allow'. For Computer: Go to Internet Options-Privacy, Move slider to 'Allow Cookies'. **If you are on a work computer, and don't have access to your security settings, please call Amber (804-350-7668) or Michelle (703-505-4131) and we will place your order for you.
7. What is the Delivery Fee, and how is it calculated?
Richmond (Glen Allen & Mechanicsville): The Delivery Fee is based on mileage from the closest store to the delivery site. Ex. a delivery 26 miles away from closest store in Delivery zone will be charged $26.
NoVa (Chantilly & South Riding): All deliveries carry a $25 Delivery Fee
8. What are your minimums for delivery?
0-20 miles - $150 minimum (subtotal)
21-40 miles - $250 minimum (subtotal)
41-60 miles - $350 minimum (subtotal)
9. What if I need to cancel my order?
We at Moe's understand that things happen and sometimes you are forced to cancel. We ask that you give us 48 hours' notice, especially if the order is over $1000. If you cancel within 24 hours, Moe's reserves the right to charge a Cancellation Fee of up to 20% of the order subtotal.